Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tide Pods



Tide Spring Meadow PODS Laundry Detergent 77 ct quick infoI have seen these little Tide Pods everywhere lately. Ive looked at them multiple times but always put them back because they just look so small. I figure they can't get my clothes as clean as I like. I broke down and bought a small pack the other day from Dollar General. I believe it was $4 for like 20 loads or something. I am sold. There are three different scents and I have tried all three. There is Alpine breeze, Spring Meadow, and Ocean Mist ( My favorite)  The little pack has three colors. One for the detergent, one for the softener, and one for a stain fighter. Amazing. Even a load of my husband's dirty jeans only require one pod. Absolutely amazing. My clothes come out smelling even better than when I use normal Tide and softener. Please go buy a pack. I believe Target has sample packs right now for $1 or two in they're dorm section so go get some!


Buy Some here for $4.99 http://www.target.com/p/tide-ocean-mist-pods-laundry-detergent-16-ct/-/A-13659520#prodSlot=medium_1_6&term=tide+pods

No comments:

Post a Comment