Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paparazzi Jewelry



OK ladies, we all love jewelry, but if you are like me you can't always afford to have as much as you would like. Well now you can! Everything is $5. Yes, Five dollars! Its beautiful jewelry at affordable price. I have recently become friends with a woman on facebook who sells this. This week I am hosting an online party and I am loving all the pictures she is posting for me. You just comment "sold" on it and its yours. You pay through pay pal and she sends it to you. Its great! And there's more, you can sign up to sell it too! For as little at $40. I'm not sure of all the details yet but I will keep this updated. I got my bracelet in the mail yesterday and love it! Its pink and silver and sparkly which happens to be the words next to "Cori" in the dictionary :)

The only thing that concerns me is that it turns me green. If you are sensitive to some metals like I am then this may not be for you. But on the upside, you can keep buying new and changing it out when it starts to turn you colors. Some tips to make it last longer is to not get it wet. Take it off you are sweating or putting lotion on. And don't wear it for long periods of time. Other than that I love the products.

NOTE: I have decided to use my bracelet as a dangle on my purse. The silver and pink goes great with a white purse!

Contact her
 
Phone number- 270-234-0270
You can shop, host a party, or join the team.

www.facebook.com/paprazzibylori
email- lori.blan29@gmail.com


Paparazzi Jewelry **** (4 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment