Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adagio Tea

I'm definitely a coffee lover but thought I'd try my hand at loose leaf teas. After some searching I found www.adagio.com, they had some AMAZING sounding teas. The best part is, you can get them in sample sizes for $2 and it is supposed to make 10 cups. They have free shipping on orders over $49 PLUS no sales tax in Missouri. How great is that? They also do $5 in free product when you share on facebook, twitter, email, or tumbler. So I can share their page on facebook and get TWO of these samples sizes for free and one half off. Amazing savings here. So here's what I got

Rooibos Caramel $2 (free)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rooibos Vanilla  $2  (free)
 
Cream flavoring tea $2 (actually $1)
 
Cream Flavoring
 
 
Rooibos Almond $2
 
Amber sugar Crystals $2
My shipping was about $5 so around $10 for 40 cups of tea and I can mix and match. I mixed a little caramel and vanilla tea with a few sugar crystals. It was not bad but it was very weak. Being new to tea I thought I would just pack more into my little tea ball and it still was very weak. Perhaps I just don't have the right combinations. I was later told to mix some with an Earl Grey and so I mixed a little vanilla to Earl Grey and it was a lot stronger. Not coffee strong, but stronger. I will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment