Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Samsung Galaxy s3

I don't know about you but I rely heavily on my phone. I need it to be something fast, have a lot of storage, and can do almost anything.
 
Price:

Again, price is always first on my list. When I got a new contract with ATT the Galaxy s3 was only $39.99. Not to bad right? Well to buy it outright its almost $500. Not so great. But hey, it was cheap for me. PLUS I went through Walmart and was given a $50 gift card so really I got paid to sign up. 5 our of 5 stars.

Durability:

I have dropped this phone, spilt my tea on it, sat on it, and just about everything else that you think you will never do to it. It only has a few dings on the side. Not to shabby I didn't think. (Though it now has a screen protector and cute little owl case) 4 out of 5 stars.

Size:

I give the size 5 out or 5 stars. I love the big screen. It is easy to zoom in or out by sliding my finger up and down the edge of the screen. I can swipe my finger across to take a screen shot. I don't have to squint to see pictures. While in my texts I can use the Volume button to make the text size bigger or smaller.

Features:
 
Oh my, where to start on features. Let me start with what I use the most. The smart stay. I love to cook therefor i always need new recipes. The sensor senses my eyes and will not turn off until I look away. LOVE IT. I love all of my apps but one of my favorites it the weather one. I hate storms so my phone lets me know when there is an alert and I can pull it up and look at the weather and see whats coming on a big screen. I love the talk to text. I use it when I am to busy (lazy) to text or just not sure how to spell a word. Which brings me to my next feature which is when I am in a text and decide I just want to call them instead. I put the phone to my ear and it calls them for me. How great is that?? I do not love that it auto corrects everything! Most of the time it doesn't even make sense. It changed "I guess" to "I givers". Is that even a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment