Friday, August 9, 2013

Kindle Fire Review

Black Friday I purchased a Kindle Fire. (10% off) Worked Great for the first week then wouldn't charge unless I held my tongue just right and didn't breath on it. I called Amazon kindle support and they issued me a new one free two day shipping. Brand new kindle and charger and haven't had a problem since. It has a great battery life. I love that I can read for hours on end without having to charge it. I also love how its the perfect size. I can throw it in my purse and take it with me to read on my lunch hour but not so small as to where I have to squint or hurt my eyes. I can have all of my books and my little sisters' apps all in one place. Its a little more durable than my phone so I don't have to worry about them dropping or breaking it as much.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment