Thursday, February 13, 2014

Not so Extreme Couponing

I have recently started to coupon. While I'm not great at it yet I am saving money.
I've looked around the internet and decided to compile a list of palces I have found to be helpful. I have also found krazycouponlady.com to be super helpful. She even tells you how to get started. I'd love comments telling me what you use :)

FOR PRINTING YOUR OWN:
  • Coupons.com – This is probably the most popular site to print coupons online. 
  • SmartSource – This is another great resource, though they don’t have as large of a selection as Coupons.com, you can still find some great coupons there!
  • Swagbucks – Swagbucks is another great place to print coupons because you not only get awesome coupons, but you also get points when you redeem the coupons, and those points can be used to get free gift cards and other awesome prizes. 
  • CouponNetwork – Ran by the company that prints out those coupons at the cash register that they give you with your receipt, this is another fantastic resource for printing out coupons online.
  • ALL YOU - You can either get the magazine or print some pretty good ones off this site.
  • Couponbug- Never really used this one but I've heard good things about it.
  • Couponmom- Same as the last one, never really used it.


  • I also like to buy coupons. I have bought a few off of ebay and usually receive pretty good ones. Here are a few others that Sell them:

    klip2save.com
    couponsthingsbydede.com
    bargaincouponclippers.com
    stockpilingmoms.com

    You can use digital coupons as well. This means if you have certain store cards you can go online and download coupons to your card and they automatically aply when you swipe your card. No clipping! You can look at the add while you are on the website and see what is on sale. That, combined with the coupon is what gets you the best savings.  Stores like Kroger and CVS are a couple.

    upromise.com
    kroger.com
    cvs.com
    cellfire.com
    shortcuts.com


    No comments:

    Post a Comment