Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Galaxy S4 Active Blue

Oh my, where to begin. I don't know how left existed before this phone. I broke my Galaxy s 3 so as a joke my husband decided to get me this "anything proof" phone and it has been so worth it. It has been dropped on our tile floor and in water and you would never know. It is the most beautiful blue I have ever seen on a phone. It has so many new features that I love as well. Along with all the normal stuff, it has something called "isis" which is an app that you can download and it is like a prepaid debit card that I can load and when I am somewhere that accepts this form of payment I can just hold my phone to the "paying station" and pay. I enter my pin and wallah! It is paid for. How amazing is that! It is also protected because of the insurance on the phone. If the phone is lost or stolen then you can call ( I have at&t) and they will cancel the card to.
Now, on to the screen. It is big and bright and so clear. I love playing my games on it. I sell scentsy and I can easily place orders on the phone as well. It is much faster than the S3. I can turn on my mobile hot spot long enough to download a book on my tablet without having to add it to my data plan.

Right now AT&T is doing a special where the Family Data plan can have 10gigs of data with unlimited calls and texts for up to 4 line for $160. For my husband and I that means we can pay exactly what we were only instead of sharing 6 gigs we get 10!! Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment